Saturday, July 21, 2007

Random



I'm going to be random and jump from one thing to another because that is how my brain works sometimes (Ben would argue that it is most of the time and he's probably right). So on Friday we experienced our first earthquake. It was in the middle of the night and Ben woke me up and told me we were having an earthquake. I said, "Oh" and went back to sleep. I really feel jipped that I missed it. We later found out that it was a 4.2 one. Man, I hope next time I am more awake to experience it. Not that I am hoping for a huge destructive earthquake but something memorable like crooked pictures on the wall.

We went to our first church activity today and didn't know if we were in the right place. We didn't recognize anyone from our ward because we really don't know anyone. After observing for a few minutes we noticed many people wearing BYU apparel and knew we were in the right place.

Last random thought.
As a kid, I tore the legs off of Barbies. I really didn't get into the Barbie thing. My girls love them. CJ has trained and prepared me well by getting Barbies, Barbie mobiles, Barbie backpacks, Barbie jewerly boxes, Barbie lunch box etc. Mia loves Barbies and that's okay. In this picture Mia is showing her love of Barbies through centerpiece arranging. I think it is a talent. What do you think?

No comments: