Wednesday, February 4, 2009

If my family were cartoons. . .






















Ben would be "Handy Manny". Our dryer just stopped working the other day and I seriously thought we would have to buy a new one. Ben researched on the internet and was able to figure out what the problem was and fixed it! He has a great talent for figuring things out . I am so lucky to have him.






















Mia would be "Barbie Princess". Mia loves anything and everything about princesses these days. She loves the movie Princess Diaries because there is a Princess Mia. She likes to dress up as one and would wear "beautiful" shoes all day if she could.














I had a hard time thinking of a cartoon character for CJ because lately she is into "Hannah Montana" or "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" and she has a secret crush on one of the Jonas brothers. I guess Curious George fits her just as well because she is always curious about what is going on with everyone.






















I chose "Caillou" because he and Xander have a couple things in common. Xander used to be bald for the longest time and Caillou, even though is supposed to be four on the show, talks just like a two year old.

3 comments:

Andy Porter said...

How clever! I love that. Where is yours??

Valerie said...

I couldn't think of one for me. Any suggestions?

Liz and Dave said...

I liked all the things you came up with... But, you are missing... I hope you can come up with one and if you do please post it.