Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Attempt #3: Vacuuming the Stairs and Van



The other day my friend brought me a pineapple because they are supposed to be a labor inducing food. Ben and I were talking about all the things that women try to induce labor. What happens is that women will try something and it just so happens that they go into labor right after, making them think that the last thing they did was what made them go into labor.

I know what you are thinking. If I believe that, why am I still trying all of these things? It's the only thing I can think of doing right now so I can save myself from becoming depressed.

This #3 Attempt is a double attempt. I am attempting to induce labor, at the same time attempting to add another activity to the list of things that supposedly send you into labor.

I vacuumed the stairs and car just now. It may not sound that strenuous enough, but let me show you a picture of my stairs.



I had to climb over seats and bend and move in all different positions while vacuuming the van. It was quite a workout.

Effectiveness: 3

No comments: