1. It's okay to blog even if you don't have a picture.
2. Staying overnight with your girlfriends in Monterey without any kids, is very refreshing.
3. Ben loves me and will never tell me that I'm getting fat, even if I know I am.
4. It's okay to think that my kids are the cutest in the world because I know it's true.
5. Getting a sleigh bed is very cool.
6. "Terrible Twos" could send me to my grave early if the two year old weren't so cute!
7. It's healthy to think about what's good for me.
8. I could take down Ben in a proper wrestling ring. Deep down, he knows it too.
9. Zits are not just for teenagers, although they should be.
10. Ben is excited about his Vidal Sassoon class on Friday and I shouldn't be worried he's really into hair these days.
11. Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.
12. CJ is growing fast and there's nothing I can do about it.
13. Making friends takes effort.
14. Mia is a mini me in so many ways.
15. Xander is a candyholic and may need counseling.