Monday, September 28, 2009

Gone

This is what happens when I leave Ben alone with the kids:

Ben had brought home a kid's shaving kit that had a razor that he got from the free shelf at Pixar. He let the kids use shaving cream to shave their non existent facial hair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mia loves to do hair and nails on anyone who will let her. Ben ended up being her guinea pig. I think he felt flattered that his hair was long enough to put hair clippies in.

Photobucket

Thanks for the break Ben, I needed it!

Here's a video of Xander Bee Boppin' on the Potty.

4 comments:

Andy Porter said...

The "I'm going poop" at the end is a nice touch.

Kathy said...

I think Ben should try the shaving cream, razor thing.

Lora said...

funniest thing ever! jake and I just cracked up watching this! We love this boy!

Valerie said...

Thank you Kathy. I'm not a fan either, but he's happy. What can you do. . .