Friday, April 11, 2008

Ben is the man!


Ben has performance reviews periodically where he sits down with the big wigs (director, supervisors etc.) and shows what he has been working on. I hope he doesn't mind if I share his past performance review with you. He was nervous because what he had to show wasn't his best because of delays in the "pipeline". Everything ended working out, like it always does. His performance review was awesome. They were so impressed with him and his supervisor told him he would do all that he could to keep him on full-time (Ben correct me if I am wrong with any of this). They also brought up something that he did during his internship. An assignment where he went above and beyond. The fact that they remembered something from his internship was awesome.

I am so proud of Ben. He is so talented, smart, dependable and good at what he does. Hopefully, Ben is making himself indispensable in Pixar's eyes and they will have no choice but to keep Ben FOR-EV-ER! That would make us so happy.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I have the best husband, so na na na na na na!