Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Neatest People

Photobucket

Meet Grandpa and Grandma Porter. They are some of the neatest people you will ever meet. Genuine, thoughtful, and loving are just a few words that describe them. They flew into California to spend sometime with their daughter and took the time to drive 2 hours to come visit us! I know that they do this for all of their grandchildren, but I can't but help feel special.

Photobucket

They are the type of people that you hope to be like someday. The kids loved that they came to visit and were even asking the day after about when they were going to come visit us again!

Photobucket

Ben's Aunt Patricia and cousin Mark also came. I really like their family. We've visited them a few times and have always had so much fun with them.

Photobucket

It's true that when you marry someone that you marry their family. I feel so lucky and blessed that Ben has an extraordinary family.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

How fun! I'm glad thet were able to come visit. Now we just need to get out there someday...

Sarah said...

I love the pic of grandma and grandpa. I just love those people too!