Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hallow-Bling!



You may have heard of Halloween window clings. Now introducing. . .Hallow-Bling! This is a quick easy way to show your Halloween spirit and doesn't take up alot of space. For example, you could be one of those people who moved from another state and had to sell most of your Halloween decorations. Do not despair, Hallow-bling is here.

You may be experiencing feelings of depression because the number of your decorations, you can count on one hand. You may even have a cool victorian house that COULD be a great "haunted house". You may be thinking, "My 3 ghost figurines just don't cut it." Hallow-bling is the spirit of Halloween you can take with you. Sure, other people may have a giant skeleton that talks or a hanging cauldron of fire, but what they don't have are cool plastic skeleton or bat rings.

WARNING!
Hallow-bling may not be for everyone. There is a high risk of excitement that comes with these rings. Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, irritability, diarrhea, stroke, memory loss, and death. Consult your doctor if you find people running away in fear for more than 24 hours.

Hallow-bling is available at a store near you!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Okay, so I thought my post was so funny, but I guess it was really only funny to me because it's all about our lack of Halloween decorations.

I guess I'm not as hilarous as I think I am...

Abby Marie said...

well I laughed....I've never known people to be so sad about their lack of Halloween decorations.

Valerie said...

You know Abby, you're my favorite. . .but I guess you're everyone's favorite!

Hannah said...

Nope. I'm some people's favorite...I think. :) I tagged you. See my blog.