Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It just makes me smile when. . .

I find things like this. . .

Photobucket

I was helping Mia clean her room and stumbled across this notebook I had given to her at the beginning of the summer. I called it her journal and encouraged her to write in it. She wrote about going to Utah and her grandma's house.

Photobucket

It just makes me smile when. . .

Photobucket

I get a glimpse of what goes on in their little heads.

Photobucket

This page is my favorite. I have to say, Mia is a fabulous artist, it was like I was looking into a mirror.

Photobucket

It just makes me smile.

2 comments:

Andy Porter said...

How precious! I love that little girl! That is just so awesome that she knows her mom and dad love each other. That makes me smile.

Abby Watson said...

she is so funny. That picture looks just like you :).