Friday, May 27, 2011

Preschool Graduation and School Projects

Xander graduated from preschool the other day. I'm still deciding if preschool graduation is more for the child or the parent. I for one, love having an occasion where I can adore and celebrate my child.

Photobucket

This is Xander and Manny. Xander has talked about Manny all year. One thing I didn't know was that Manny could tackle Xander in a heartbeat. Are they really the same age?

Photobucket

Xander is very excited to go to Kindergarten next school year. He's all ready to go! He's had his Kindergarten shots, which he talks about and tells others often. And, we have already gone to his preassessment, which he aced. Smart kid!

Photobucket

CJ's has had a ton of projects at school. It seems like all year long there has been a project she has been working on. This one, is extra credit. I'm so happy she did it because, Ben was so thrilled to do it with her. She had to make an ancient egypt artifact.

Guess what she chose?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Equipped with little golden artifacts inside.

Photobucket

Mia had a project to create an animals from materials that she had at home. I loved watching her mind work. She knew exactly how she was going to create it and had it all planned out.

Photobucket

Summer break is only days away. I hope I don't break out with a bad case of KHAS (Kids Home All Summer) disfunction.

No comments: