Friday, June 8, 2012

Who Am I?

I am a smart , nice, kind kid!  I have a brother and two sisters.  One sister is tall.  The other is tall for her age.  My favorite thing to do is make gifts for people.  My favorite type of meal is Top Ramen.  My favorite movie trailer is Brave.  I am a girl.  I love shrimp.  I love doing crafts.  My favorite sport is softball and gymnastics.  My favorite story is the Gingerbread Man.  I love making eggs.  I am creative.  My favorite insect is a butterfly.  My favorite pizza restaurant is Skippilini's.  I have brown eyes.  I have glasses.  I have self control.  I am 7 years old.  I love to write.  I have a cat.  I love to dance.  I am healthy.  I have my own style.

WHO AM I?


Photobucket

Mia wrote this about herself and there was a silhouette of her head above it for Open House night at school.  The parents had to read the description and guess who their child was.  I just love everything she wrote about herself because it is all so true!


No comments: